This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: [PING] About score-tdep commit
- From: "Pierre Muller" <muller at ics dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- To: <don dot lee at sunplusct dot com>, "'Joel Brobecker'" <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: <donlee at sourceware dot org>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 15:06:15 +0200
- Subject: RE: [PING] About score-tdep commit
- References: <20090917160537.GL8910@adacore.com> <OF3EF70784.D777CC5E-ON4825763E.0016F323-4825763E.0017F964@sunplusct.com>
it looks like you have committed
some changes to score-tdep.c and score-tdep.h
on September 27.
I only realized this today...
This commit is only in main branch,
shouldn't this also be included in gdb 7.0 branch
as it removes code that is surely broken in
> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:gdb-patches-
> email@example.com] De la part de firstname.lastname@example.org
> EnvoyÃ : Sunday, September 27, 2009 6:14 AM
> Ã : Joel Brobecker
> Cc : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; gdb-
> email@example.com; Pierre Muller
> Objet : Re: [PING] About score-tdep commit
> Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org> åä 2009-09-18 00:05:37:
> > Thanks for the ping.
> > I was assuming that the score maintainer would be reacting to your
> > message. Perhaps he does not receive emails sent to his sourceware
> > address. Trying on his regular email address...
> Sorry for the delay, busy for other project, didn't check these emails
> a while.
> > > First message:
> > >
> > > Hi Don,
> > >
> > > looking at
> > > http://sourceware.org/gdb/current/ari/
> > > I found a revival of TARGET_HAS_HARDWARE_WATCHPOINTS
> > > macros, which should not be there.
> > >
> I'll fix these problems as soon as possible.