This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
dead code in frv-tdep.c?
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: kevinb at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 16:08:46 -0700
- Subject: dead code in frv-tdep.c?
Not sure who I should ask this. It looks like you were the last
person to make some real changes to that file, so I'm asking you first.
I noticed what looks like dead code in frv-tdep.c:
frv-tdep.c:frv_stopped_data_address (CORE_ADDR *addr_p)
The former is only called by the latter, and the latter is never called.
frv_stopped_data_address almost looks like a function that would be
used as one of the target_ops methods, but this would more typically
be found in a -nat file...
Do you know what we should do with this code?