This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: PATCH: PR gdb/10649: GDB_DATADIR_PATH is used, but never defined
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: GDB <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 15:08:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR gdb/10649: GDB_DATADIR_PATH is used, but never defined
- References: <20090916215205.GA27211@lucon.org> <email@example.com>
> > PR gdb/10649
> > * Makefile.in (GDB_DATADIR_PATH): Renamed to ...
> > (GDB_DATADIR): This.
> > (xml-syscall-install): Updated.
> Joel, I think it's critical that this goes into the release branch.
> Otherwise, "make install" creates a directory called
> @GDB_DATADIR_PATH@ in the install tree.
Patch installed on the branch. (Doug, I trust your judgement, so if you
think a patch should be applied to the branch, please just do so and
explain why - If I happen to disagree, we it's easy to revert it).