This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Fix breakpoints when several source files have the same name
- From: Sébastien Granjoux <seb dot sfo at free dot fr>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 22:28:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fix breakpoints when several source files have the same name
- References: <4AC51974.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20091001214459.GR10338@adacore.com>
Joel Brobecker a écrit :
Do you have a copyright assignment on file with the FSF?
seem to be able to find you in our records, at least not by using
your name. If you don't, then I am afraid that we cannot accept this
contribution until you do. This is a bit of a lengthy process, so
let me know if you need the request forms.
Then I need it, please send me the form.
All comments should....
Ok, thanks for your detailed review, I will fix all this.