This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: symbolic debug of loadable modules with kgdb light
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Cc: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, Caz Yokoyama <cazyokoyama at gmail dot com>, "'Eli Zaretskii'" <eliz at gnu dot org>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 23:13:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: symbolic debug of loadable modules with kgdb light
- References: <20090929163910.GO9003@adacore.com> <20091001204624.GP10338@adacore.com> <20091001211015.GA17752@caradoc.them.org>
On Thursday 01 October 2009 22:10:15, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 01, 2009 at 01:46:24PM -0700, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> > > Actually I support your spellings. Ctrl-C is much popular than control-c,
> > > BREAK is popular than break for break signal. SysRq-g should be BREAK-g as
> > > Joel said.
> > Your arguments make sense and I am fine with your choices. But we generally
> > use lower-case names for the various GDB settings, so do double-check
> > with Daniel J and Pedro that they are also fine with these choices.
> I have no opinion (and think we've spent more time on these names than
> they required - let's just do it).