This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: symbolic debug of loadable modules with kgdb light
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: cazyokoyama at gmail dot com, pedro at codesourcery dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 22:26:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: symbolic debug of loadable modules with kgdb light
- References: <2C14068798BA41219F3603CDD24C8BC0@xpjpn> <20090929051929.GL9003@adacore.com> <7063C3E99BE344B2B98EDC0318ED852A@xpjpn> <20090929163910.GO9003@adacore.com> <93F096FEF7ED4579B52B23D69DA91195@xpjpn> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090930201204.GH10338@adacore.com> <5650DA603A804427AA3B3F8F91164548@xpjpn> <20091001163330.GL10338@adacore.com> <0C6ED71F84CD48A9A37E2161011EF64B@xpjpn> <20091001193642.GO10338@adacore.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 12:36:42 -0700
> From: Joel Brobecker <email@example.com>
> Cc: 'Eli Zaretskii' <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
> > >> +set remote interrupt-sequence [Ctrl-C | BREAK | SysRq-g]
> > >You changed the user interface again, this is really frustrating.
> > Sorry for frustrating you. The reason I changed is the following words by
> > Eli.
> OK - sorry if I snapped a little. I couldn't understand this even after
> re-reviewing the previous emails. I think you misunderstood what Eli
> said, but I will let him confirm (and re-explain) or deny that.
As I wrote, I had no intention to ask for any changes in the UI. I
was asking for standard _naming_ of these keys in the manual text.
However, what strings the user types on the GDB command line is