This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: symbolic debug of loadable modules with kgdb light
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Caz Yokoyama <cazyokoyama at gmail dot com>
- Cc: brobecker at adacore dot com, pedro at codesourcery dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 22:21:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: symbolic debug of loadable modules with kgdb light
- References: <1724490614004CEB9EE1A091A151E05B@xpjpn> <20090929042226.GK9003@adacore.com> <2C14068798BA41219F3603CDD24C8BC0@xpjpn> <20090929051929.GL9003@adacore.com> <7063C3E99BE344B2B98EDC0318ED852A@xpjpn> <20090929163910.GO9003@adacore.com> <93F096FEF7ED4579B52B23D69DA91195@xpjpn> <email@example.com> <20090930201204.GH10338@adacore.com> <5650DA603A804427AA3B3F8F91164548@xpjpn> <20091001163330.GL10338@adacore.com> <0C6ED71F84CD48A9A37E2161011EF64B@xpjpn>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Caz Yokoyama <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: "'Eli Zaretskii'" <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
> Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:18:28 -0700
> >> +set remote interrupt-sequence [Ctrl-C | BREAK | SysRq-g]
> >You changed the user interface again, this is really frustrating.
> Sorry for frustrating you. The reason I changed is the following words by
> >Please use the same conventions for these keys as in the portion you are
> replacing. >For example, BREAK should be in caps and control-c should be
> spelled Ctrl-C.
I'm sorry, it seems I didn't make myself clear. What I meant by the
above is that these should be spelled like that in the manual. I
didn't mean to suggest that the interface should be changed, just that
when you are speaking about these key sequences, spell them as
elsewhere in the manual.