This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
committed: Re: [patch] Add cleanup branch for std::terminate breakpoints in call_function_by_hand
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches ml <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 21:12:06 +0100
- Subject: committed: Re: [patch] Add cleanup branch for std::terminate breakpoints in call_function_by_hand
- References: <4AC4D353.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20091001164439.GM10338@adacore.com>
On 10/01/2009 05:44 PM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
2009-10-01 Phil Muldoon<email@example.com>This is OK for the HEAD, except for one minor tiny comment:
* infcall.c (call_function_by_hand): Add a new cleanup branch for
+ struct cleanup *terminate_bp_cleanup;Can you initialize this to NULL?
Done, and committed. Thanks for the prompt review!