This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [commit] Fix fnchange.lst
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:01:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: [commit] Fix fnchange.lst
- References: <email@example.com> <20090919155750.GU8910@adacore.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090920161048.GX8910@adacore.com> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Here you go. Save as "chkfnames" and invoke it like this:
> srcdir=FOO tmpdir=BAR ./chkfnames
Can we make the script ignore libdecnumber and gnulib, .cvsignore
files? Should we also skip testsuite files?
Right now, the script as is generates a lot of output about some things
that we cannot fix in GDB itself. From a Q/A perspective, this is going
to cause us to miss.
What should we do with the entries in section called:
"The following resolve to the same SysV file names:"