This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Add cleanup branch for std::terminate breakpoints in call_function_by_hand
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches ml <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 09:44:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Add cleanup branch for std::terminate breakpoints in call_function_by_hand
- References: <4AC4D353.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 2009-10-01 Phil Muldoon <email@example.com>
> * infcall.c (call_function_by_hand): Add a new cleanup branch for
> std::terminate breakpoint.
This is OK for the HEAD, except for one minor tiny comment:
> + struct cleanup *terminate_bp_cleanup;
Can you initialize this to NULL? I know from code inspection that
you cannot use it uninitialized, but you never know. Plus some compilers
may not be smart enough to detect that...