This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Fixup readline and sim including of override.m4
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- Cc: cgen at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:37:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fixup readline and sim including of override.m4
- References: <20090821054955.GB8004@gmx.de>
On 08/21/2009 07:49 AM, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
Applying the fopen fixup to override.m4 and rebuilding the autotools
update patch set made it clear that override.m4 wasn't consistently
included everywhere in binutils+gdb yet.
I used m4_include instead of m4_sinclude so that we'd learn about
failures to include. Unfortunately, m4 inclusion doesn't work the
way C '#include "sub/file"' works (starting relative from the current
file) so that a sinclude would silently fail if a configure.in file were
added that wasn't in a direct subdir of sim (due to the then-wrong
OK to squash this additional change in (or just commit it before the
Ok unless someone complains in 24 hours.