This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Dead variables, remote.c
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches\ at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 11:35:59 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Dead variables, remote.c
- References: <4A73A8DC.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Michael> While poking in remote.c I noticed some unused local variables,
Michael> and (with gcc's help) found 28 of them in 16 functions.
Michael> Not a huge priority, but should actually make the code easier to
Looks good to me.
FWIW, I think a patch to eliminate an unused variable falls into the
"obvious" category (barring unusual circumstances).