This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Set to_stopped_data_address field in procfs.c
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Pierre Muller" <muller at ics dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:53:16 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Set to_stopped_data_address field in procfs.c
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Pierre" == Pierre Muller <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Pierre> I put proc_watchpoint_address as a global function
Pierre> because the two before proc_why and proc_what
Pierre> also are... even if they don't seem to be used
Pierre> anywhere else in gdb.
I think it is preferable to make functions static when possible --
don't emulate a bad example :-). In this case, I think you should
also make proc_why and proc_what static as well.
I'm afraid I can't comment on the real logic of the patch, just this