This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC-v2] Remove i386 low level debug register function from nm- header file.
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: dje at google dot com (Doug Evans)
- Cc: muller at ics dot u-strasbg dot fr (Pierre Muller), gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, pedro at codesourcery dot com (Pedro Alves), eliz at gnu dot org (Eli Zaretskii)
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 20:38:06 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [RFC-v2] Remove i386 low level debug register function from nm- header file.
Doug Evans wrote:
> On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 8:33 AM, Ulrich Weigand <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Pierre Muller wrote:
> >> This is a new version of the patch.
> >> I tried to take into account all remarks from Ulrich.
> > Thanks! [...]
> OOC, is any of this effort going to have any bearing on
I don't think so; there's no actual change in behaviour in
Pierre's patch, it's just clean-up of the build process.
gdbserver should not be affected at all.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE