This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] GDB/MI documentation
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: nickrob at snap dot net dot nz (Nick Roberts)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 21:05:28 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] GDB/MI documentation
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 22:36:11 +1200
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Nick Roberts)
> I think it would be quite easy to read GDB/MI General Design and still not
> understand the overall purpose of GDB/MI.
Feel free to suggest the text you think is missing. I'd welcome any
> Here are just a few basic changes that preserve the content.
I'm okay with adding nodes, but the rest of the changes don't make the
text any clearer than it is already.
> + * Asynchronous command execution and non-stop mode::
This node's name is too long, consider making it shorter (it does not
have to be identical to the subsection name).