This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] BINOP_DIV and ptyp command
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:35:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] BINOP_DIV and ptyp command
- References: <20080130033551.372AE13EC2@sebabeach.org>
On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 07:35:51PM -0800, Doug Evans wrote:
> Here is a patch that is equivalent to
> but adds entries to the language vector.
> Knowing when to switch on current_language and when to add hooks to
> language_defn is always a judgement call, right?
That's right. It depends how many languages currently need the hook,
how many are likely to, and how awkward adding a hook is.