This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC/RFA?] Should break FILE:LINENO skip prologue?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:08:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC/RFA?] Should break FILE:LINENO skip prologue?
- References: <20080109151745.GA13181@adacore.com>
On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 07:17:45AM -0800, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> 2008-01-09 Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * breakpoint.c (skip_prologue_sal): New function.
> (resolve_sal_pc): Adjust SAL past prologue if the SAL was
> computed from a line number.
I tried to reread the thread below this patch, but eventually got
lost. What was the verdict?