This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>
- To: jimb at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 22:28:16 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: expand-symtabs.exp
- References: <200801271528.m0RFSMo6032355@brahms.sibelius.xs4all.nl> <email@example.com>
> From: Jim Blandy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 09:21:18 -0800
> > Carlos, Jim, what is this test supposed to check? It makes absolutely
> > no sense to me.
> I've committed the patch below, which hopefully provides more detail.
Ah thank Jim. That helps a lot. So I assume Daniels suggestion of
giving the function a real body won't defeat the purpose of the test.
I'll see if I can come up with something that works with GCC 3.3.