This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc] Improve NetBSD/i386 signal trampoline detection
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>
- Cc: nick dot hudson at dsl dot pipex dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 19:30:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: [rfc] Improve NetBSD/i386 signal trampoline detection
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200710111913.l9BJDEaa016464@brahms.sibelius.xs4all.nl> <email@example.com> <200712291705.lBTH5IcG010408@brahms.sibelius.xs4all.nl>
On Sat, Dec 29, 2007 at 06:05:18PM +0100, Mark Kettenis wrote:
> Daniel, I think that makes Nick qualify for "Write After Approval".
> Can you set him up for that?
You can, actually :-)
Nick, I'm assuming you don't have a sourceware account already.
There's a web form on the front page of http://sourceware.org to
request an account; list Mark or me as approving it.