This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Announce mi pending breakpoint support.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Vladimir Prus <ghost at cs dot msu dot su>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 17:04:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Announce mi pending breakpoint support.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 12:28:17AM +0300, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> This patch makes the -list-features command announce presence
> of the recently committed support for pending breakpoints in MI.
> I need it to automatically make use of this functionality in
> KDevelop 3.5. OK?