This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Localize infrun use of remove_breakpoints.
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 17:23:41 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Localize infrun use of remove_breakpoints.
- References: <email@example.com>
Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery.com> writes:
> Several calls to remove_breakpoints are to handle
> stepping over breakpoints, and it's quite possible
> to handle that in a single place -- namely keep_going.
> (This patch is on top of my previous patches to
> eliminate breakpoints_inserted and rename trap_expected).
No test regressions? Looks great to me.