This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Add support for fido.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <dan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 01:17:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] Add support for fido.
- References: <200612260203.kBQ23lTL007249@sparrowhawk.codesourcery.com>
On Mon, Dec 25, 2006 at 06:03:47PM -0800, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> +/* Watchpoints are always continuable for these targets. There's no
> + multi-arch way to set this yet since it still lives in the target
> + vector.
> + FIXME: If the Fido port is ever submitted, this should move to
> + gdbarch. */
> +#define HAVE_CONTINUABLE_WATCHPOINT 1
Did you read my comment there? :-)
I admit I'm not quite sure what to do about it. Because of the sorts
of targets which define HAVE_CONTINUABLE_WATCHPOINT, this may be
difficult to untangle.