This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: don't swap void builtin type
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Jim Blandy <jimb at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 15:50:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFA: don't swap void builtin type
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 02:06:31PM -0800, Jim Blandy wrote:
> I can't see any reason we need to swap out builtin_type_void while
> changing architectures, and it is nice to have as many types available
> in as many circumstances as possible.
> 2006-12-04 Jim Blandy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gdbtypes.c (built_gdbtypes): Don't set builtin_type_void here.
> (_initialize_gdbtypes): Do it here, and don't swap it when the
> architecture changes.