This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Ctrl-D
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Andrew STUBBS <andrew dot stubbs at st dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, john dot pye at anu dot edu dot au
- Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 15:50:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Ctrl-D
- References: <456ED831.email@example.com>
On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 01:10:09PM +0000, Andrew STUBBS wrote:
> New behaviour:
> (gdb) <C-d>quit
> The program is running. Exit anyway? (y or n) <C-d>Y
How'd you feel about "EOF [assumed %c]" or something like that? I'd
look at that and think I typed the Y.
> 2006-11-30 Andrew Stubbs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * event-top.c (command_handler): On EOF, print 'quit' and run quit
> command via execute_command such that hooks and trace work.
> * utils.c (defaulted_query): On EOF, print default answer and newline.
OK for HEAD with or without that change, as you prefer. I'd recommend
this for 6.6 now that it's in HEAD; Joel, is that OK?