This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: PATCH: PR tui/2173: Arrow keys no longer works in breakpoint command list
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>, GDB <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>, jkratoch at redhat dot com, bug-readline at gnu dot org, chet dot ramey at case dot edu
- Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 10:59:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR tui/2173: Arrow keys no longer works in breakpoint command list
- References: <20061121213205.GA13310@lucon.org> <20061128164658.GB20882@nevyn.them.org> <20061128165844.GA13667@lucon.org> <20061202184344.GA2197@lucon.org> <20061202185548.GA11402@nevyn.them.org>
> > PR tui/2173
> > * readline.c (readline): Unset and reset RL_STATE_CALLBACK if
> > needed.
> This looks reasonable to me; I was wrong about longjmp since Readline's
> signal handlers will be installed. If Chet accepts this or a similar
> fix for the next release of readline, then you can apply it to our
Assuming that Chet takes it for readline, do you think we can/should
put this in the branch as well?