This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [commit] Don't internal error on user typos
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 09:56:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: [commit] Don't internal error on user typos
- References: <20061117193329.GA9752@nevyn.them.org> <20061122001440.GC23363@adacore.com>
> > 2006-11-17 Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * utils.c (string_to_core_addr): Use error instead of
> > internal_error.
> > * mi/mi-main.c (mi_execute_command): Check for a NULL message.
> Any objection to including this patch in the branch? I think
> the internal error is scarier than it should be, and might give
> the wrong impression about the debugger quality.
No objection, so I have checked this change in the branch.