This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: remove redundant code in ada-lang.c
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Jim Blandy <jimb at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:07:54 -0800
- Subject: Re: RFA: remove redundant code in ada-lang.c
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I don't have an Ada compiler handy, so I can't test this, but does
> this look right, Joel? It seems to me that since
> ada_value_primitive_packed_val is passed arr as its 'obj' parameter,
> v's lvalue type should already be set accordingly.
> 2006-11-22 Jim Blandy <email@example.com>
> * ada-lang.c (value_subscript_packed): Don't bother to set the
> lvalue type of the returned value here;
> ada_value_primitive_packed_val takes care of that.
Paul Hilfinger reviewed the patch for us and said that it looked good.
I tested it on my laptop and showed no regression.
Thanks for the patch!