This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/Semi-obvious/5.3?] Fix compilation error in hppa-tdep.c
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at gnat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:43:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA/Semi-obvious/5.3?] Fix compilation error in hppa-tdep.c
- References: <20021030080837.GY903@gnat.com>
On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 12:08:37AM -0800, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> This also gives me the opportunity to announce that the HP/UX target
> is important for ACT, and that we will do the work necessary to keep
> this port in good shape. My first goal for this platform is to make it
> at least multiarch partial.
Well! Your timing is good; I've been waiting for a response from
Andrew for my last attempt to remove the HP/UX bits entirely. But if
someone's going to do the work than I don't need to push for that.
This is good news.
Joel, is there any chance that ACT could provide outside GDB developers
with access to an HP/UX system? That would make it much easier not to
break HP/UX (and to figure out what works on HP/UX now at all).
HP provides a number of Test Drive programs, which seem to cover
everything HP/Compaq has ever offered _except_ for HP/UX.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer