This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Objective-C language support.
- From: Adam Fedor <fedor at doc dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 20:39:51 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Objective-C language support.
- Organization: Digital Optics Corp.
- References: <3D889A97.email@example.com> <3DA36DE3.1725566E@redhat.com>
Michael Snyder wrote:
Adam Fedor wrote:
This patch adds Objective-C language support to gdb based upon a patch
provided by Apple Computer Inc from their version of gdb. Note that the
patch only contains changes to existing files. New files (objc-lang.h,
objc-lang.c, objc-exp.y) and a gdb.objc testsuite directory are located at
Adam, once the defs.h change is in, this can go in too (barring objections):
* language.h (CAST_IS_CONVERSION): Add language_objc.
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp. | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you
| know how I hate the stuff.