This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Objective-C language support.
- From: Adam Fedor <fedor at doc dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 20:29:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Objective-C language support.
- Organization: Digital Optics Corp.
- References: <3D889A97.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3DA36B9B.A873B10D@redhat.com>
Michael Snyder wrote:
Well, let's see if we can't get this going again.
Adam, I'm going to give you approval for the following
portion of this patch. If no one objects in the next
few days, you can check it in.
* defs.h (enum language): Add language_objc.
Ok, I commited this.
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp. | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you
| know how I hate the stuff.