This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Merging OC gdb with official gdb
- From: Marko Mlinar <markom at opencores dot org>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 08:11:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: Merging OC gdb with official gdb
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <3D9B8699.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've moved CANNOT_STEP_BREAKPOINT to gdbarch.
>> > #define TARGET_HAS_HARDWARE_WATCHPOINTS
> > Is this one automatic?
> I think that is now native only.
ok, I've removed it.
> > I find it higly inconvenient to use them as SW variables...
> I think, with the above done, you're clear to commit or1k-tdep.c and
> tweaks to the config (see xstormy16) so that that architecture is pure
> Once that file is in, two things:
> - someone should confirm that this base system (--target=or1k-elf?)
> building ok on a second random system with ,-Werror
> - you'll want to clean up coding problems noticed by the ari (these are
> Then, with those resolved, I think its fair you get to add your self and
> this arch to the MAINTAINERS file.
Great, I will do the big changes next week and update things slowly,
meanwhile you enjoy your trip!