This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC/RFA] TLS support part 2
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 10:57:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC/RFA] TLS support part 2
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 09:36:57AM -0400, Elena Zannoni wrote:
> Here is the thread/target related part of the TLS support.
> A new thread layer op has been added, to fetch the address of the variable.
OK, I see how it works now. This is workable for gdbserver; I'll just
have to figure out how to ask for the link map address in some portable
way. This will take some thinking; the best way to do it involves
noticeable protocol changes...
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer