This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 20:38:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: Outstanding?
- References: <3D93CD83.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3D9A1FEE.A8BE31F7@redhat.com> <3D9A2DC7.email@example.com>
On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 07:20:39PM -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Just FYI, I got my outstanding down to zero.
> Everything is now a bug report. See:
Really? Where are they all?
You filed fifty or so PRs, I think. Looks like 725 through 769. Your
outstanding list was oodles longer even ignoring duplicates. For
instance, choosing one at random, the controversial breakpoint at the
beginning of the prologue patch; there's no bug report for that.
Just don't want you to think they're all accounted for and start losing
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer