This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Cygwin accomodations for newer gccs
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Cygwin accomodations for newer gccs
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 15:23:30 -0400
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <20010404220312.A6841@redhat.com> <3ACE1419.CAC0CCBA@cygnus.com>
On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 03:08:09PM -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> Newer versions of gcc for Cygwin no longer implicitly define WIN32
>> This patch fixes that problem.
>> Wed Apr 4 21:48:42 2001 Christopher Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * main.c: Remove windows.h use.
>> (gdbtk_test): Use PATH_MAX for home var calculation.
>> * remote-e7000.c (e7000_parse_device): Accomodate CYGWIN as well as
>> WIN32 in colon test.
>> * ser-tcp.c: Use modern __CYGWIN__ conditional.
>> * source.c (mod_path): Add __CYGWIN__ conditional to WIN32 test.
>> (openp): Ditto.
>> * symfile.c (symfile_bfd_open): Ditto.
>> * gdbtk/generic/gdbtk.c: Ditto.
>Yes, ok (ulgh :-). I suspect the gdbtk entry belongs in another
>changelog file though.