This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Cygwin accomodations for newer gccs
- To: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Cygwin accomodations for newer gccs
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 15:08:09 -0400
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <20010404220312.A6841@redhat.com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Newer versions of gcc for Cygwin no longer implicitly define WIN32
> This patch fixes that problem.
> Wed Apr 4 21:48:42 2001 Christopher Faylor <email@example.com>
> * main.c: Remove windows.h use.
> (gdbtk_test): Use PATH_MAX for home var calculation.
> * remote-e7000.c (e7000_parse_device): Accomodate CYGWIN as well as
> WIN32 in colon test.
> * ser-tcp.c: Use modern __CYGWIN__ conditional.
> * source.c (mod_path): Add __CYGWIN__ conditional to WIN32 test.
> (openp): Ditto.
> * symfile.c (symfile_bfd_open): Ditto.
> * gdbtk/generic/gdbtk.c: Ditto.
Yes, ok (ulgh :-). I suspect the gdbtk entry belongs in another
changelog file though.