This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Post Hook Patch, and Regcache.h Patch
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Post Hook Patch, and Regcache.h Patch
- From: Steven Johnson <sbjohnson at ozemail dot com dot au>
- Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:26:04 +1000
- References: <200009192140.OAA23805@fishpond.ninemoons.com>
I currently have 2 patches outstanding.
This is their status as I understand it:
Post Hook Patch:
Eli has accepted the document patch. There were some minor @defn problems, but
he was going to fix them up when he applied the patch.
Fernando has accepted the code patch.
Neither code or document has been applied.
No feedback received at all on this patch.
If I am wrong on any of these points, please let me know. If there are problems
that I need to address before they can be commited also let me know. I want to
do some more work and submit it, but my sources are drifting further and
further away from the tree, so it is getting cumbersome. (Especially given the
magnitude of the Regcache.h patch.)