This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- To: DJBARROW at de dot ibm dot com
- Subject: Re:
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 01:01:37 -0400
- Cc: BOAS at de dot ibm dot com, gaburke at us dot ibm dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- References: <C125695E.0056F77E.email@example.com>
> I forgot in the last note, let Boas & me know if the patches are accepted
> or rejected so that we can
> send the correct md5 checksums & the release letter.
I'm pretty sure that parts of the changes will need more work (that is
without looking at them ;-). This sort of thing needs to be done
incrementally. It is simply a part of life.
What exactly do you mean when you refer to an md5 checksum and release
letter? For this to work, you'll need to assign the changes and then
set up some sort of arangement where by you can continue to submit
I'm sorry but I'm confused.
> D.J. Barrow Linux for S/390 kernel developer
> eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
> Phone: +49-(0)7031-16-2583
> IBM Germany Lab, Schönaicherstr. 220, 71032 Böblingen