This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Patch: Enable target "stop" for RDI
- To: Grant Edwards <grante at visi dot com>
- Subject: Re: Patch: Enable target "stop" for RDI
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:24:20 -0400
- CC: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Red Hat , Inc. - Toronto
- References: <20000825111740.A9351@visi.com>
Grant Edwards wrote:
> The attached patch agains 5.0 sources addsa to_stop() method to
> the rdi target, and calls ui_loop_hook() while target is
> executing. These changes are required for the "stop" button in
> the Insight GUI to work.
This is approved but I will only check in after I am able to build again
(I am having problem to build with the trunk sources now).
Please note that you will have to dismiss the SIGINT pop-up window very fast
for now or you'll get a timeout. We are thinking of a way to avoid this
Thanks for the patch.
P.S.: Grant, please send you patches inline. Thanks.
Red Hat - Toronto E-Mail: email@example.com
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300 Tel: 416-482-2661 ext. 311
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9 Fax: 416-482-6299