This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATH RFA] Avoid Cannot read 0x20000000 on cygwin GDB
- To: David Taylor <taylor at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATH RFA] Avoid Cannot read 0x20000000 on cygwin GDB
- From: Pierre Muller <muller at cerbere dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:46:14 +0200
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
At 17:01 12/09/00 , David Taylor wrote:
> Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:00:03 +0200
> From: Pierre Muller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PS: I didn't recieve any reaction to patch 5 and 6 for pascal support!
>I replied to patch 5 on 01 Sep 2000; you replied on 04 Sep 2000 with
>"Committed, thanks." I don't recall seeing a patch 6.
Whoops, sorry, you are right, patch 5 is already integrated.
Concerning patch 6,
Subject: [PATCH RFC] pascal pointer type names
But this is a change in symtab.c, so the approval should come from
Jim Blandy or Elena Zannoni.
Institut Charles Sadron
F 67083 STRASBOURG CEDEX (France)
Phone : (33)-3-88-41-40-07 Fax : (33)-3-88-41-40-99