This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH RFA] configure.in: HAVE_STRUCT_LINK_MAP32 fix
- To: kevinb at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: [PATCH RFA] configure.in: HAVE_STRUCT_LINK_MAP32 fix
- From: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at wins dot uva dot nl>
- Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 16:48:35 +0200
- CC: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, msnyder at redhat dot com
- References: <1000909201957.ZM5262@ocotillo.lan>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 13:19:57 -0700
From: Kevin Buettner <email@example.com>
However, I don't think AC_TRY_RUN is really appropriate in this case
anyway because it effectively precludes the use of a cross compiler.
Instead, I think AC_TRY_COMPILE is sufficient for making the test
This has been tested on Linux, but not on Solaris.
I've tested it on Solaris 2.6. HAVE_STRUCT_LINK_MAP32 is defined to 1
in config.h, GDB builds without problems, and I see no related test