This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH RFA] symtab.c: Don't coredump on ``b .''
- To: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH RFA] symtab.c: Don't coredump on ``b .''
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 18:40:48 -0700
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sep 1, 5:48pm, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> Just curious, is this recent, or was this always around?
It's been around for a while.
I did some poking around and it looks to me like it became broken on
Dec 31, 1998. I haven't actually built the version prior to this
date, but I've examined the code and it looks okay.
They say that many things became broken on that infamous date...
(I'll leave it to one of the old timers to explain further.)