This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
src/gdb/gdbserver ChangeLog lynx-low.c
- From: brobecke at sourceware dot org
- To: gdb-cvs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 10:56:51 +0000
- Subject: src/gdb/gdbserver ChangeLog lynx-low.c
Module name: src
Changes by: firstname.lastname@example.org 2013-10-01 10:56:51
gdb/gdbserver : ChangeLog lynx-low.c
[gdbserver/LynxOS]: Incomplete thread list after --attach
The current implementation is forgetting to populate the thread list
when attaching to the process. This results in an incomplete list of
threads when debugging a threaded program.
Unfortunately, as the added comments hints, there appears to be
no way of getting the list of threads via ptrace, other than by
spawning the "ps" command, and parsing its output. Not great,
but it appears to be the best we can do.
* lynx-low.c (lynx_add_threads_after_attach): New function.
(lynx_attach): Remove call to add_thread. Add call to