Re: small patch for objdump

: Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:46:12 +0100
: From: Philip Blundell <pb@nexus.co.uk>
:
: I just found this change in my tree.  I made it some months ago to fix a
: problem with addresses above 0x80000000 being reported incorrectly when
: disassembling code.  Although I haven't tested versions later than the 2.9.1
: release it looks like the problem is still there; would someone like to
: take a look?  Thanks.
:
: p.
:
: 1998-10-27  Philip Blundell  <pb@nexus.co.uk>
:
: 	* objdump.c (disassemble_bytes): Make address variables unsigned
: 	to avoid problems when disassembling code at high-bit-set
: 	addresses.

I checked, and you are right, the code was still using signed
addresses.  (Of course some processors do have signed address spaces,
but they are in the minority).  So, I have applied your patch.

Cheers
	Nick