egcs and binutils snapshots

I have a report from an RTEMS user that the top level configure scripts
have gotten out of sync between egcs and binutils snapshots.  In
particular, he mentioned that:

+ egcs does not yet know about libintl (internationalization library)
+ binutils does not yet know about make cross.

Problems of this type are not obvious until you try to do a one-tree style
build.

--joel
Joel Sherrill                    Director of Research & Development
   Support Available             (205) 722-9985