Re: more on powerpc-rtems failure

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, H.J. Lu wrote:

> I am testing now. I will submit them when they are stable enough.

I have duplicated this with gas-980415.

This happens with both gcc-2.8.1 and egcs-1.0.2 as the gcc source tree.

> BTW, if you can show the same bug for any Linux target, I will
> fix it.

Generous offer but I can't.  I just tried to configure for powerpc-linux
on a ix86-linux box and it made it through. <sigh>

I am going to try --disable-shared and let it build overnight while I am
gone.  Nothing to lose. ;)

--joel