Re: ftp.cygnus.com:/private/jelly

> The disk on which the snapshots were being made failed, and I can't
> get a straight answer from our system administrators as to when or if
> it will be restored.  Ken is looking into making the snapshots from
> another drive, which requires resurrecting some of the information on
> the lost drive.

I should be able to have it operational again by Monday.  Ian found me
some disk space to use, and I've recovered some of that info that was
on the drive, so it should just be a matter of changing machines and
moving some files around.

Sorry it's been so long; I never expected the original disk to be
offline this long.

Ken