Re: libiberty question

   Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 09:57:02 -0500 (CDT)
   From: Joel Sherrill <joel@merlin.gcs.redstone.army.mil>

   On Tue, 9 Jul 1996, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:

   >    config/mt-rtems which had the following:
   >
   >    HDEFINES = -DNO_SYS_PARAM_H -DNO_SYS_FILE_H
   >
   > I tend to think that you will be better off providing both those
   > files.

   Right now almost every header file we have is directly from newlib.
   Looking at the Solaris versions of these two, it will be a while before
   we could do them.  I think the vxworks configuration made a good decision
   here.

The current version of newlib provides both those files.

VxWorks has its own header files, which are controlled by WRS, so the
VxWorks configuration has no choice.

Here is <sys/file.h> from newlib:

#include <sys/fcntl.h>

Here is <sys/param.h> from newlib:

/* This is a dummy <sys/param.h> file, not customized for any
   particular system.  If there is a param.h in libc/sys/SYSDIR/sys,
   it will override this one.  */

#ifndef _SYS_PARAM_H
# define _SYS_PARAM_H

# define HZ (60)