Please test the binutils 2.7 release

I've made the branch for the binutils 2.7 release.  Ken will set up
the snapshot script so that tomorrow's snapshot, and all snapshots
until the final release, will come from the branch.

Please pick up the snapshot and test it.  I would particularly like to
see it tested on Linux and *BSD.

Please let me know about any problems, so that they can be fixed
before the final release.  I don't want to drag out the testing
period, so I'll say that I will try to make the final release on
Monday, July 15.

Ian