Alpha gas/binutils work

I've just checked in a complete rewrite of the Alpha disassembler
contributed by Richard Henderson <rth@tamu.edu>.  I'm about to check
in his partial rewrite of the Alpha assembler.  This work adds support
for Alpha Linux, and converts the Alpha opcode table from a .h file to
a .c file.

Besides the assembler and the binutils, this will affect gdb
disassembly.

Please let me and Richard know if you notice any problems.

The work should appear in tomorrow's binutils snapshot (960622 or
later).  For those who have been waiting, the snapshot script is
working again, and a 960621 snapshot was generated last night.

Ian