New binutils release

I would like to start moving toward a new binutils release.  I'm going
to be making this release, rather than Ken, the usual binutils
maintainer.

If you have any patches you want to get in, please send them in soon.
If you have sent in patches and they are waiting on copyright
assignments, please get the assignments in ASAP; it can sometimes take
a while for the FSF office to turn them around.

I do have a few patches which I haven't integrated yet; however, if
you have sent in patches and they haven't appeared in a snapshot yet,
let me know, just in case they've gotten lost.

Ian